My Wealthy Affiliate
My Wealthy Affiliate is an attempt to dig deep into Wealthy Affiliate and explain how it works, from my own personal experience. As we mature, we realise life is one enormous Education. We constantly learn. I want to learn how to make money as an affiliate marketer. Wealthy Affiliate is my place to do this.
Wealthy Affiliate Reviews
You will find plenty of Wealthy Affiliate Program Reviews because there are a lot of people involved in the Wealthy Affiliate Programme. There are over 800,000 members at the moment and you have to ask yourself:
“Why are so many people involved in the Wealthy Affiliate Education Project?”
“Why are there so many Wealthy Affiliate reviews?”
“Why are they so positive, in favour of Wealthy Affiliate?”
Look at the reviews and especially look at the reviews which ask: “Is Wealthy Affiliate a Scam?” Please read the reviews through and look at the conclusions:
Wealthy Affiliate Real Review
My Wealthy Affiliate has over 800,000 members.
It is genuinely free to try it out.
It is cheaper to use My Wealthy Affiliate for training yourself up than any other Education Project.
You get support from the owners, Kyle and Carson.
You get Support from the members, I am one of them.
The courses cover almost everything you need to get you going and build a successful online business.
The project teaches what you need and tells you how to do it.
“My” Wealthy Affiliate because I am part of this community, it is my community.
We welcome new members and want them to succeed.
We know it can be challenging and sometimes hard work so we support each other.
So Why Don’t People Jump at the Chance to Become a Wealthy Affiliate member?
As a new member, you need to contribute the following:
Do all the courses.
Do them in the order proscribed.
Apply them how you have been taught.
Ask for help when you need it.
Help other community members to succeed in what they are doing.
Even with some previous knowledge, it is a good idea to follow all the courses. This is because the two guys running the show are actively involved on a day to day basis. They are constantly updating the courses and adding new ones to keep everybody up to date.
They are constantly coming up with projects and ideas to help members, both new and “old hands.”
Work, is generally the answer. Too many people want a quick fix and be millionaires by the end of the week, or sooner. They are not willing to put in the study and the hours of practice to be at least competent in what they do.
It is possible to be lucky, hit on a good idea that no-one else has thought of and find someone who has the technical skills to activate the idea and then not steal it from you. Not everybody can be so lucky.
If absolutely anybody could sign up for the course and become a millionaire overnight, everybody would be rich.
You do have to put in the work yourself.
You will need to educate yourself.
Practice the Skills.
Repeat them as you improve them.
Learn how to repeat your success over and over again.
When you have a process that you know makes money, it is like learning to hit the bullseye with a bow and arrow. You can repeat it again and again without any help.
The Real Wealth
The real wealth comes now.
- Imagine you know your process to make money.
- Imagine you can do all the things you need to do and know how to aim your bow at different targets.
- Imagine you are running out of time. Running out of hours in the day, but you know you can make more.
- Imagine that there are some parts of the business you find boring or tedious or you really dislike doing.
Now comes the good part.
Outsourcing. Get someone else to do the tedious bits for you, using your skills and knowledge to ensure they do a good job for you and keep your business profitable.
That is the real wealth. It takes time. There are things which will improve as you build up your business.
OK. Rant finished.
The Wealthy Affiliate Programme
The wealthy affiliate programme is a series of courses, an educational project. It will enable anyone, following the courses, to develop a business online.
The Business can be:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Simply creating a regular blog.
- Selling products.
- Developing Specialist niches
- Internet marketing in almost all its senses.
You do not have to be a genius to complete the courses. Some people may take a little longer than others because we all have different backgrounds and different skills to bring to the table.
Within this project there are
- No adverts.
- No upsells, (there are some bits of software you may find useful, later on as your business grows.
- No hidden agendas.
- No tricks.
There are 3 broad stages in my Wealthy Affiliate
- You try the free membership to Wealthy Affiliate.
- You join the professionals and pay a monthly or annual subscription.
- You invest in software which will make your business faster, easier and bigger.
You can remain at any of these stages and make money, however, if you find you like it and like us, (the community,) you can create a business which is profitable and sustainable and, if you want, which grows and grows.
Knowledge is Power and the more knowledge you have, the more you can apply that knowledge to achieve what you want.
The Things I Have Learnt in Wealthy Affiliate.
- I have learnt how to build a website.
- I have learnt how to write “content,” i.e. reviews and articles for my website.
- I have learnt how to get “traffic,” i.e. visitors to my site.
- I have learnt how to help my visitors so that some of them will buy my offered services or products.
- I have learnt what Affiliate Marketing really is.
- I have learnt what SEO is.
- I have learnt what Keyword Analysis is.
- I have learnt how to find good companies and products to promote.
- I have learnt how to ensure that my business is not a one-off success but continues to grow and develop, making a business that will survive in the long term.
- I have learnt that constant activity and improvement means more business.
- I have learnt how to get help from my fellow members and give support to them.
- I have learnt how to follow a mentor or successful person and adopt their methods to make a success myself.
- I have learnt that I will go on learning and (hopefully,) improving.
- I have learnt to believe in myself and overcome challenges I once thought impossible.
- I have learnt that there are many ways to fail and a few to succeed and Wealthy Affiliate is one way to succeed.
I am not especially IT literate or particularly business orientated. I came with no special skills or knowledge, into the Wealthy Affiliate community.
Ways to Succeed in Wealthy Affiliate.
If you do what I am doing and
- Follow the courses
- Do them all
- Practice what they teach
- Get involved with the community to share skills and help others.
Then you can also learn and prosper.
It seems a simple formula, doesn’t it?
So much of what you will learn is transferable. Internet marketing is invaluable in almost all businesses these days.
Even the general skills in business are applicable in almost all walks of life and almost all businesses.
I feel I have found my community. I have found a way to create a business online without an enormous investment, without a lot of stock, without premises.
I feel I have found a place that celebrates success and wants everyone to get that same feeling.
This my Wealthy Affiliate experience. This is our Wealthy affiliate community.
Many people have a sense of urgency and want it all “now.” This is unrealistic but you can get started now.
You can getting started now and have a go; absolutely free.
Wealthy Affiliate Login
If you really would like to have a go and be welcomed into our community, come and join us for free. We do not want your bank details or credit cards, just your hard work and you.
Here’s where you take that first free step into the Wealthy Affiliate Education Project.